How do I create contacts?
Posted by - NA - on 13 November 2008 07:33 AM
To create a new custom contact please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your VOIPo vPanel Account Management Tool
2. Click "Contacts" at the top left of the page below "Welcome"
3. Select the Group you wish to associate the new contact with
4. In the "Custom Caller ID" field you can input what you want your caller ID to read when your contact calls
5. Input the contact's first and last name in the appropriate fields
6. Click "Create Contact"
7. In the subcategory "Create Contact Locations," in the "Phone Description" field enter the type of phone they are calling from. Input the phone number associated with the contact in the "Phone Number" field.
8. Click Create Location and the contact has been created
9. To add additional contacts click the "Contacts" tab at the top again and repeat the process